Prince Harry and Meghan have revealed their first dance as husband and wife was to 1960s hit Land of a Thousand Dances, in the latest trailer to drop from their Netflix series.
Earlier this week the first three episodes of Meghan & Harry were made available to stream, with the pair talking about the pressure they felt from media interest in their lives.
The next three episodes will be released on Thursday 15 December.
In the latest clip, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex discuss their wedding dance.
“I just really wanted the music to be fun. Even our first dance,” Meghan said.
“Song of 1,000 Dances? A thousand… I always get it wrong.”
Alongside a clip of Meghan singing the words to the song, stills are shown of that dance and their wedding reception – including a photograph of the duchess and Elton John.
“It was like a whirlwind, it was so great,” Meghan said.
The pair has defended the decision to give the streaming giant an intimate look into their private lives – with the show including personal clips and stills from their time as royals.
In the second episode, the Duke of Sussex talks about paparazzi interest in their relationship and social media harassment, and refers to his mother, Diana.
“To see another woman in my life, that I love, go through this feeding frenzy, that’s hard,” he said. “It is basically the hunter versus the prey.”
Dating Meghan “became a combination of car chases, anti-surveillance driving, and disguises, which isn’t a particularly healthy way to start a relationship but we always came at it with as much humour as possible”, he said.
Royal row breaks out
Key takeaways from the docuseries
Why Meghan left their first date after an hour
Were the Royal Family approached for comment?
Sky News understands, however, that neither Buckingham Palace nor Kensington Palace nor any member of the Royal Family were approached for comment on the content of the series.
The PA news agency, quoting a “senior palace source”, reported the same information.
However, a Netflix source insisted the communications offices of both the King and the Prince of Wales were contacted in advance and given the chance to react to Harry and Meghan’s claims.
Kensington Palace confirmed it did receive an email purporting to be from a third-party production company.
It added that it attempted to verify its authenticity with Archewell Productions (the couple’s firm) and Netflix, but never received a response.
“In the absence of this verification, we were unable to provide any response. The substance of the email we received also did not address the entire series,” a source said.