Before you snap up one of these deals, you’ll need to figure out which mattress is for you. The three you’ll be choosing between are the Hybrid, the Hybrid Pro, and the Hybrid Luxe. All three have certain features in common, including:
- Temperature regulating ‘open-cell’ Simbatex foam that has been infused with graphite to draw heat away from the body, while a comfort layer of Aerocoil ensures better airflow.
- Edge Lift Technology that ensures there’s no dipping at the sides.
- A base made with seven zones that ensure shoulder support and firm lumbar support that keeps the spine correctly aligned.
- Made with environmentally friendly CertiPUR certified Simba-Pure foam, free from TCPP and other nasty pollutants.
- Comes with a hypoallergenic and breathable mattress cover
But there are also some key differences.
The Simba Hybrid is the original classic and most inexpensive of the three, with five layers that give it a depth of 25cm and one layer of up to 2,500 titanium Simba Aerocoil microsprings.
The Simba Hybrid Pro is priced in between the original Hybrid and the Luxe model, with seven layers that make it 28cm deep and two layers of up to 5,000 titanium Aerocoil microsprings for extra support.
With the Hybrid Pro you also get an additional wool layer that helps regulate body temperature and wicks away moisture for a breathable sleep surface.
The Simba Hybrid Luxe is the latest and greatest mattress you can buy from Simba, and although it is the most expensive it has also been made using the most advanced technology for superior comfort and support.
The Luxe has 10 layers that make it 31cm deep, and two layers of up to 5,000 titanium Aerocoil microsprings for ultimate comfort, plus another 1,000 steel Aerocoil® springs for extra support – giving you the best of both worlds.
The Luxe also has the wool moisture-wicking wool layer for temperature regulation, but it has also been infused with bamboo for additional comfort.
While you really can’t go wrong with a Simba mattress as they’re all superior models, if you’re interested in more support it’s worth looking into the Hybrid Pro or the Luxe, but if you think the support from the original Hybrid will be enough for you there’s no real need to spend the extra money.
You can also take advantage of Simbas 200 night in-home trial if you’re on the fence about which one is right for you.