Taylor Swift tickets are out next month
Okay everyone, breathe. Taylor Swift has finally announced her enormous Eras Tour is hitting the UK and Europe next year, and there are a bunch of dates for fans to get involved with.
Beginning on May 9, 2024, Taylor will be hitting this side of the world to play 26 nights of spectacular music across three months of travel.
This is the first time the star has played a solo tour in the UK for years (not including that one surprise visit at The 1975’s London gig).
And she’s coming back with a bang. The Anti-Hero singer is hitting some of the country’s biggest venues, including Wembley Stadium, Edinburgh’s BT Murrayfield Stadium and Liverpool’s Anfield Stadium.
Although there will be thousands of seats available – as always with Taylor Swift tickets – the demand is going to be exceptionally high. Fans who want to buy tickets to one or more of Taylor’s shows in the UK and Europe will need to dedicate some time to getting involved, as well as do some preparation work (but, I swear, it will all be worth it).
Tickets for Taylor Swift’s UK and Europe shows come out in July, 2023, with each show date receiving its own release window.
But there is just ONE presale event going on before that. We have all the information you need to get Taylor Swift tickets this year.
How to get Taylor Swift ‘Midnights’ presale tickets
The one and only presale event (at the moment) for Taylor Swift’s UK and Europe Eras Tour comes directly from the music label. These tickets will be available to every fan who purchased the star’s latest album, Midnights, in a specific time window.
According to the Ticketmaster website, fans who participated in the Midnights preorder offer between Monday, 29 August, 2022 and Thursday, 27 October, 2022, will be eligible for the label presale.
Fans who did participate in this will be “officially communicated” with via the email they used at the original point of purchase.
Once these emails have gone out, fans will receive further information detailing when and where they can buy presale tickets to the Eras Tour.
Each city Taylor Swift is visiting on the UK leg of her Eras Tour will get its own specific presale release date. Here’s what you need to know:
Taylor Swift – Midnights preorder presale event:
- London presale tickets go on sale: Monday 10 July, 10am (local time)
- Edinburgh and Dublin presale tickets go on sale Tuesday 11 July, 10am (local time)
- Cardiff and Liverpool presale tickets go on sale Wednesday 12 July, 10am (local time)
This article will be updated when more information has been revealed about the Midnights presale event.
After this presale event, fans will have one chance to get involved in the general onsale – but they’ll need to register their interest right now.
Taylor Swift tickets will be coming out for a handful of UK cities
How do you register for Taylor Swift tickets?
To gain access to Taylor Swift tickets when they go on sale, fans will need to first register their interest on the official Ticketmaster website.
You must register your interest HERE to be eligible for tickets to the Taylor Swift – Eras Tour in the UK.
But fans should ACT NOW, as registration is only open until tomorrow, Thursday, June 22, 2023, at 23:59 BST.
While registering, fans should choose the city of the show they want to attend (London, Cardiff, Liverpool or Edinburgh) and input a valid phone number. Ticketmaster will then “authenticate” the registration, and a number of fans will be given access to the sale while others will be put on the waitlist.
On July 5, fans will receive an email from AEG Presents, telling them whether they were selected for the onsale event or placed on the waiting list. If successfully picked, fans will then receive an access code via email the day before tickets go on sale.
Ticketmaster has stressed that all tickets for the UK and Europe Eras Tour dates will be available on a “first-come, first-served basis, while ticket inventory lasts”.
Taylor Swift tickets are expected to run out fast, so fans will need to be sure to jump on Ticketmaster as soon as they go on sale.
Here’s all the details on the ticket release dates:
Taylor Swift is bringing her Eras Tour to the UK
When do Taylor Swift Eras Tour tickets go on sale?
Tickets for Taylor Swift’s UK leg of the Eras Tour go on sale in July – but each British city is getting its own release date.
Here’s what you need to know about your city of choice:
London, Wembley Stadium
Taylor Swift is playing London’s Wembley Stadium four times while she is in the UK. Twice in June 2024 and twice again in August 2024, but both sets of tickets are going on sale at the same time.
Tickets for Taylor Swift’s Wembley Stadium shows go on sale Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 2pm.
Edinburgh, BT Murrayfield Stadium
The Love Story singer will be arriving in Edinburgh’s enormous BT Murrayfield Stadium twice in June, 2024. These are expected to be enormously popular shows, so fans will need to get organised to grab their tickets.
Tickets for Taylor Swift’s BT Murrayfield Stadium shows go on sale Wednesday, July 19, 2023, at 2pm.
Liverpool, Anfield Stadium
Liverpool will be hosting Taylor Swift at Anfield Stadium for two consecutive nights in June 2024. First on Friday, June 14, and again the following day on Saturday, June 15.
Tickets for Taylor Swift’s Anfield Stadium shows go on sale Thursday, July 20, 2023, at 2pm.
Cardiff, Principality Stadium
The final city Taylor Swift is visiting in the UK on her Eras Tour is Cardiff, where she’ll play one single evening at the enormous, 74,500-cap venue, the Principality Stadium.
Tickets for Taylor Swift’s Principality Stadium show go on sale Thursday, July 20, 2023, at 2pm.
Taylor Swift is bringing her massive tour to the UK
How to get tickets to Taylor Swift’s UK Eras Tour
I’ll be completely honest: It’s going to be very tough to get tickets to Taylor Swift’s shows in the UK and Europe. Fans from around the world have been yearning for the 33-year-old to hit this side of the planet for years, and now she’s finally doing it, the fans are going to be attending as many shows as possible.
Here’s a list of tips that will come in handy when hunting down your Taylor Swift tickets next month:
- Sign up for Taylor Nation’s mailing list HERE. Being on this mailing list is essential for fans, as they will then become the first people to hear about any new, additional show announcements, or last-minute ticket releases or presale events.
- Keep an eye on your emails. Set up notifications on your phone or smart device so that once the presale or registration code hits your inbox, you can click it in good time and get in the ticket queue as quickly as possible.
- Once you’re in the digital ticket queue do NOT refresh your page.
- Stay within one browser window at all times to avoid a mix-up or losing your spot in the queue. Ticketmaster claims “opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets may result in errors”.
- For faster checkout, Ticketmaster recommends inputting your billing address, credit card information and other personal details ahead of time to ensure a quicker, safer, and more secure checkout experience.
Where is Taylor Swift playing in UK?
- Friday 21 – London, Wembley Stadium
- Saturday 22 – London, Wembley Stadium
- Friday 7 – Edinburgh, BT Murrayfield Stadium
- Saturday 8 – Edinburgh, BT Murrayfield Stadium
- Friday 14 – Liverpool, Anfield Stadium
- Saturday 15 – Liverpool, Anfield Stadium
- Tuesday 18 – Cardiff, Principality Stadium
- Friday 16 – London, Wembley Stadium
- Saturday 17 – London, Wembley Stadium